Batch Project Giving

If you would like to give to your Batch Project at CMC, you can do this via Friends of Vellore. This is especially worthwhile if you are eligible for Gift Aid as we can claim the gift aid on your donation and send it on with your gift to CMC.

You may transfer your gift directly into our bank account: Friends of Vellore UK at HSBC, Sort Code: 40-02-13, Account No: 41865986. Please use the form below to tell us about your donation. We will need your batch year and if you have it, the account code of your particular batch project.

 

Alternatively, you can post a cheque to the FOV Office: 2A Chalk Lane, Cockfosters, Barnet, EN4 9JQ. Please complete and return the donation form here with your cheque. This also has a section for gift aid if you are eligible.

Where your gift is eligible for Gift Aid, 20% of the Gift Aid is used to cover our running costs and the remaining 80% is sent to CMC with the donation. So if you make a gift aided donation of £100, Friends of Vellore UK can claim £25 in Gift Aid. £120 is sent to CMC for your batch fund, and £5 goes towards the charity running costs.